Join Our Team!
Are you looking for a job in human services that allows you the opportunity to work with children, families and volunteers? Come defend the potential of the children of Western New York by empowering them through mentoring. We offer a great office culture with a dynamic and diverse group, work-from-home hours, training opportunities, team builders, and an excellent work-life balance.
There are no job opportunities currently available.
We still accept cover letters and resumes throughout the year from individuals who would like to be contacted should a position within the organization become available.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara & The Southern Tier currently has a Case Manager position available in our Program Department. This position offers an opportunity to work with children, families, volunteers and partners in the community.
The Case Manager is responsible for providing support to children, parent/guardians and volunteers in our mentoring programs, including:
- Enrolling children
- Conducting training for families and volunteers
- Creating mentoring relationships and supporting them through personal interactions and home visits
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Degrees in Criminal Justice, Sociology, Social Work, Education, Psychology and other Human Services fields will be given strong consideration
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Experience working with children and families (preferred)
- A commitment to advancing the lives of children and young adults
- A valid driver’s license and personal transportation
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday, with both daytime and evening hours.
The anticipated salary range is $31,200 to $35,360.
We offer a great office culture, training opportunities, and an excellent work-life balance.
Applicants should submit a Cover Letter, Resume and three (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Full-Time Positions
We are currently hiring to grow our Program Team with individuals who support our values; bring unique perspectives & experiences; and are committed to the Western New York Community.
All available positions include the opportunity to:
- Support children and young adults through mentoring
- Partner with local school districts, service providers and/or community centers;
- Gain valuable experience in the human services field;
- Work a portion of your time in an office setting; remotely; and out in the community or at a school.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 4 years of experience;
- Experience working with children, families and/or volunteers;
- Valid Driver’s License and Personal Transportation.
Positions are full-time, Monday through Friday, with both daytime and early evening hours.
All available positions are based in our Buffalo Office.
Our organization values work life balance and offers a robust PTO policy; the opportunity to work remotely for a portion of your week; as well as the ability to create a work schedule that allows for a 2.5 day weekend.
All positions include milage reimbursement and a benefit package.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Average annual salary range is $33,000- $35,500.
Interested in learning more? Please send your resume to email@example.com and someone will reach out to discuss the opportunity to join our team.
How to Apply
Big Brothers Big Sisters is always interested in learning more about professionals who would like to pursue a mentoring career.
We accept cover letters and resumes throughout the year from individuals who would like to be contacted should a position within the organization become available. Departments include Program (Case Management, Volunteer Enrollment), Development & Community Relations, and Administration.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and three (3) references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara & the Southern Tier
100 River Rock Drive, Suite 104
Buffalo, NY 14207
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara and the Southern Tier is an equal opportunity employer.
Our policy prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal anti-discrimination laws.